McBride, Roberts & Romrell Attorneys at Law
Proudly serving eastern Idaho for 33 years
5 Things To Do After An Idaho Car Accident/Crash
You May Need The Help Of An Attorney If…
- You are disabled because of your injury
- You cannot find a physician to treat you
- You are out of work
- You have unpaid medical bills
- The insurance company has denied, delayed or rejected your claim
- The insurance company refuses to pay for your medical bills and lost wages
- To be sure you get a fair and just resolution
Why Our Experience Can Help You
The most distinguishing factor is experience between. This is why we’ve gone the “second mile” to secure a specialty status in personal injury and workers compensation law – this is based on trial hearing experience and peer and judicial review. Which translates into more cash for our clients and the full monetary compensation to our clients.
McBride and Roberts was founded in 1996. They are licensed in the State of Idaho District Courts, Appellate Courts and the U.S. Federal Court. They have 33 years of accident and injury law expertise.
- McBride has been licensed to practice law since 1982.
- McBride has been Idaho Trial Lawyer Association Certified Civil Litigation Specialist since 1996.
- McBride has been Idaho Trial Lawyer Association Certified Workers Compensation Specialist since 1999.
- McBride is 1 of only 9 lawyers in all of Idaho who hold both specialty certifications.
- McBride has argued numerous cases on appeal to the Idaho Supreme Court.
- In 2014, Mr. McBride was selected as one of the top 100 lawyers by the National Lawyers Association.
- Roberts has been licensed to practice law since 1983.
- Roberts has been a Idaho Trial Lawyer Association Certified Workers Compensation Specialist since 2003.
- Romrell has been licensed to practice law since 2007.
- Romrell speaks fluent spanish.
- Romrell holds both MBA and JD degrees.